Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jedidiah's Testimony

So Jedidiah was anxious as anything to get up and bare his testimony, back on August 2nd. Mommy missed it, was home with sick Bella. But during primary mommy got many comments from some of the parents.
It went something like this...

I want to bear my testimony.
I know that the church is a good church.
and I know that President Thomas S Monson is good and a true prophet.
I know that Jesus died to save us, and so we can go back and live with him when we die.
I know the church is true.
Amen.

2 comments:

JBA said...

WOW... a prophet in the making. We are so proud of you Jedidiah. We wish we could have heard it. We love you and can't wait to see you again soon.

Baxter Love said...

Dear Jed
Grandpa is slow in telling you how proud we are of you. I was really old when I first bore my testimony You must be very brave to do it so young. You must love our Father in Heaven very much and want others to know about Him and what he means to you . You will make a great missionary
Papa John and Grand MA Dixie
FTAE