Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Consequences

Everyone learns at their own pace, I guess. But Barbie is a little slow in this area. When you act up in my house, there will be consequences, sometimes a bit medieval. Yes, yes, it appears I have taken a Louisville Slugger to the back of her calves.Well, in this particular case, during Barbie-De's wee-hours-of-the-morning re-decorating project, an unbalanced HEAVY wrought iron attomon (which was leaning against the wall), fell over and hit its intended target as seen above. This is 6 days after.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owwww! That's about all I can say about that. To bad it's so hot there that you can't wear jeans all the time. Were you standing up when it happened or kneeling on the floor?

JBA said...

DJ says HOLY CRAP!!! I BET HER LEGS ARE HURTING!
GOOD THING IT FELL ON HER AND NOT ONE OF THE KIDS!

DirtyD said...

You still have sexy legs, show em off anyways

Baxter Love said...

There are a lot of things that we find out about long after the hurt is gone. As for this one, we think the hurt is still there for some time. so sorry, tuff little girl. mom and dad